Accessible London Tours for People with Disabilities
Birds eye view of St Paul's Cathedral from an accessible roof terrace while leading a tour for Walk London
If you are thinking of booking a walking tour and you or someone in your group has special needs or a disability, please get in contact so I can tailor make the tour to accommodate your needs, as most tours can be easily adapted.
Front row view of the Dismounting Ceremony at Horse Guards
What I Offer
When you contact me you will receive a personal reply and we can discuss your individual requirements.
Here are some of the things I can do:
- Design a tour that will take you to where you want to go
- Start and/or end at a central London location convenient to you
- Create a steps free route which avoids steep hills, stairs or cobblestones and uses dropped kerbs/ curbs, ramps or lifts
- We go at your pace
- Offer built in comfort stops so you can have a rest or use a disabled accessible toilet
- Offer tours that cover a short distance
- Use a portable voice amplifier
A View of Whitehall and the London Eye from St James's Park